Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Take (Some of) it Back

I had to go to the bank on my lunch today. Because I went to the wrong bank and then got on the wrong train (let me explain those, so I don't sound so stupid. I bank with Washington Mutual, which got taken over by Chase during the whole bank crisis couple months ago. And while I can use their ATM's I cannot deposit money there, yet. And the TRAX stop at Gallivan Plaza is the transfer point for the Sandy and University lines; I foolishly got on the train without checking that it was going my way. It was not. And so I just walked from the courthouse to the bank that I needed to go to. Do I sound less stupid? Perhaps just more absent-minded?) I was able to do a fair amount of walking in downtown Salt Lake today. Not only did I enjoy walking again, something that I've surprisingly become fond of while being in New York, but I was able to walk on shoveled sidewalks! So some of Salt Lake's sidewalks do get shoveled. The city is not overrun with snow-covered sidewalks.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com