Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mormon Humor

Last week was the Lingos Film Festival, a yearly event put on by the New York Stake Singles to showcase aspiring filmmakers in the city. I didn't attend this year, but last year I did submit my documentary from my production class at the U. This is the winner this year (that's not to imply that mine won last year; although the programmer did schedule it for the last showing because it was his favorite) and I really wanted to post it because it's HI-larious! And the guys who made it, including the star, Ryan Simmons, are in my ward.




And then I also found this sweet little nugget of a gem. It wasn't part of the Lingos Film Fest, but it sort of made the rounds on Facebook. I also thought this was priceless, and hope that no one is offended by the use of Hitler.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com