Monday, December 8, 2008

Can I Pet Your Dog?

I don't normally go ga-ga over babies or dogs when they come in the Crew. It just seems silly, as they're not mine and I have no direct relation to them, ankle-biters or canines alike. But I do have a slight soft spot for cute dogs, and having just seen Bolt last week, and loved it, I was quite taken with a dog that was in the store today. I'm not fluent in dog breeds and such, but I'm pretty sure this was the same dog as Bolt. She was just so beautiful and well-behaved that I had to ask her owner if I could pet her. And would you know, her owner was none other than Kathryn Erbe....the chick from Law and Order: Criminal Intent! So I know she's not a huge celebrity, but she gets mondo extra cool points for owning a dog, Lilah is her name, that she rescued from a pound. Wow! She and her dog were just so nice and friendly that I had to tell you all about them.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com