Thursday, December 11, 2008

And Then the Rains Came Down...

It's been raining all day today! And I know that because I was out in it from nine until 2:30. I thankfully had on my wellies, but I did not come prepared with gloves, a scarf or a hat. And boy was it cold! I was out doing some things with Mark and Maria, things that weren't really on my list. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them, but knew I didn't want to spend anymore time out in the rain. So I headed home to take a short nap and make some Christmas cookies.

And so I have accomplished a few items on my list, mainly the ones that didn't require going out. But there's still a lot left on the list--hello, laundry--that tomorrow will be a busy day. Of course I've saved everything for the last possible moment; I'm planning on getting up early to do laundry, maybe see a movie, go to the MOMA, perhaps go ice skating, check out what I can buy for people here in the city, and then top it all off with packing. Although, I no longer have an unlimited MetroCard because it expired on Wednesday and I was only going to be in the city for two more days; planning your day is much different when you have to think about paying for every in and out of the subway. We'll see how it all goes tomorrow.....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com