Saturday, December 20, 2008

Peter Breinholt

So I kinda love Peter Breinholt, and ever since my sister went to one of his concerts on a date (even though she had no idea who he was), I've been jealous and have wanted to go myself. And tonight it finally happened! I must tell you that it was amazing and way cooler than that dreck performed by Michael McClean. I've always been a person who understands the power of music and can always be moved by it; I think it's because I have no actual musical talent. So I'm always very impressed by people who write and perform their own songs and play musical instruments. The show was fabulous; he and his band, which includes such local artists as Ryan Shupe and David Tolk, played for a good two hours, culminating in a wonderful medley of "Silent Night" and "The First Noel", with the audience joining in at the end to sing a verse of "Silent Night". (Sorry for the bad quality of the picture; I took it with my cell phone.)


We also used our time downtown to check out the lights on Temple Square. I'm also fascinated by lights at Christmastime, so this was a pretty cool night for me. I never cease to be amazed by the serene beautifulness of all the trees in Temple Square, and the surrounding plaza, lit up in oranges, whites, greens, blues and pinks. I love downtown Salt Lake City.


2 comments:

Nazneen said...

Love the pics.I also love the book The Westing Game.I am all most done with it.

Nazneen said...

The pics with trees with lights on them!There beautiful!!!1

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com