Friday, December 12, 2008

The Last Day..for Awhile

How fitting that my 100th post also comes on my last day in New York for six weeks. Don't know why it's really fitting, but 100 is such a milestone, so....

Today was a great day. The rains stopped and I was able to do the things I love most in the city. I saw a movie (the surprisingly great Frost/Nixon, thankfully at the "matinee" price of $6, since prices just went up to $12.50!), saw the Van Gogh Colors of the Night exhibit at the MOMA (was a little underwhelming after the amazing Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam), walked around the city (a by-product of my no-unlimited Metrocard, but also something I really love to do), and went to the library (which really wasn't a good thing, because I had to return John Adams, which I'm not done with and am craving to continue reading).

I even got up early and did my laundry. And now I'm going to bed late packing. I sure have a lot of stuff. Hopefully I make it to the airport on time....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com