Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! In the spirit of the day, let me tell you a few things I'm thankful for:

--my family, because they're awesome
--friends near and far, old and new
--hulu.com
--the subway system
--excedrin
--libraries and books
--ironing boards
--hats, gloves and scarves
--my camera
--my job, even though I hate it, because it at least lets me pay rent (usually) and buy cute clothes (which I don't need)
--pandora.com
--eggs and toast
--my passport
--umbrellas
--my bed, its pillows and Winston
--an apartment whose heat works
--a body that works, for the most part
--movie theaters
--feeling loved by those around me
--the ability to heal, physically, emotionally, spiritually
--chocolate and ice cream
--sunsets and sunrises, although I haven't seen one in a while...
--all the food I'm going to be eating in a little while because I'm HUNGRY!

Did you know that Benjamin Franklin wanted our national bird to be the turkey? Read about that, and other fun facts, here. And with that I leave you with these cartoons.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com