Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brrrr!

It has finally gotten cold in New York. So of course it's freezing in the crew. It got a little bit cold about a month ago, and the folks at the Crew sort of jumped the gun and turned the heater on. Well, it was a fluke because it immediatley warmed up after that. It also warmed up at the Crew--something was wrong with the AC and it was HOT inside. It was so warm customers were actually complaining about it. So now that it's actually cold outside--and looks to stay that way--the Crew is freezing. Where's the heat?

The cold is a good excuse to bundle up and put on all those fun winter accessories. I for one completely love the bundling up with my scarves, gloves and hats. I do not like the wind. Which has made all the beautiful trees now bareen trees, which makes the city less pretty. Good thing I got to see it last week. Now I guess it's time to settle in for the cold winter months.

On a side note, I usually like to add some sort of photo to my blogs but am currently experiencing some troubles with my laptop. About a week ago it was odd things, like Google all of a sudden being in German. And now I can't open up my e-mails or browse thru pictures on Facebook. And it stalls a lot and I have to close down Firefox and reopen it. I'm one of those paranoid people who thinks that someone has hacked into my computer and is slowly but surely stealing all my information. I guess we'll see. So I'm thankful to Maria for letting me use her computer, and hopefully soon I'll be able to post some sort of pictures.

On another side note, I certainly don't mean to offend anyone with my opinions. If I have offended you I apologize. I try to keep my blog happy and fun and certainly don't wish to cause any controversy. But my opinions are my opinions and I'm entitled to them. I will respect yours if you respect mine. "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." I'm open to adult discussion about anything where there is no attacking and actual arguments and ideas put forth. I am not one to just accept what is told me without first thinking it through myself. And sometimes discussion works and someone's mind can see things differently, and then is all the better for having arrived at the same end point but on their own terms.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com