Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eleven Eleven

Today is a special day for three people that I know. Well, four I guess, since one of them is a wedding anniversary and so it involves two people. And it's probably an important day for their son, as well, so we'll say it's an important day for five people that I know.


So my first wishes will go out to my favorite cousin in the whole world, Rachel, and her husband Tyler, as they celebrate two years of being married today. Elevens are an important number to them, and got quite lucky when November eleventh happened to fall on a Saturday. Of course this was a sign of their had-to-be-together and were married at eleven o'clock on the eleventh day of the eleventh month. Whenever I see a clock that reads 11:11 I think of them. (Since I've only met Tyler once, I have no pictures of him, and the only one I have of Rachel is this one with my sister that I took at Temple Square before I moved to New York.)


Next I send birthday wishes to my ever-great roommate Rosemary. Hope she has a great day, seeing a show, walking around, eating cake, and enjoying the city.




And last, but not least, birthday wishes to my friend Stefanie. She subletted Rosemary's room when she was in Italy for six weeks and we spent the summer doing cool things together.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com