Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ticket Stub Tuesday

Today's ticket stub is from a very popular movie back in 1999--She's All That. For any one who's not familiar with this classic--Zack, Mr. Popular, makes a bet with his best friend that he can make any Laney Boggs, a "frumpy" art student, into Prom Queen. I use "frumpy" in quotes because the fact that wearing glasses and overalls and liking art can make someone frumpy in Hollywood is just funny. The movie works mainly because of Freddie Prinze, Jr.'s charm and the fun secondary characters (Usher! Anna Paquin! Kevin Pollack!). This ticket stub is from February 5th, 1999, which was my mom's 46th birthday. However, I probably saw this with friends and not my mom....but I really don't know. Since I was 15 and kind of a brat I probably saw it with friends.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com