Friday, July 12, 2013

Old Foto Friday

Tonight I am going to see my fifth Matchbox Twenty concert! It also marks my first time going without either Emily or Lindsay-loo (or both!)--sometimes it sucks living in a different state.

My first Matchbox concert; went with Jeanne and Lindsay our senior year of high school. We felt very cool driving down all by ourselves. This concert was October 17, 2000 and was at the McKay Events center in Orem.

 The second concert was when I was a freshman at Snow College. Lindsay and I drove up from Ephraim and met my sister and friend Natalie at my mom's before heading to the concert. I love that someone captured me mid-jam out. This was September 20, 2001 at the E Center.

Concert number three was the summer of 2003. I went with Lindsay and Emily, and was notable because that same week Em and I also went to a Tim McGraw concert. May 31, 2003. Delta Center.


Number four was pretty awesome because it was at the Garden in NYC! My sister flew out for the concert and spent the week with me. The concert was on February 14, 2008, which is also Rob Thomas' birthday and I remember singing Happy Birthday to him.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com