Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winter is Really Here

Remember a couple weeks ago when I said that winter was here in Salt Lake? Well, that turned out to be a crazy fluke, because not long after that we had some unseasonably warm weather. So warm that there was no need for a coat most days. And it was nice.

Today, winter is here with a vengeance. It started out as some really wet snow this morning, then turned into a full blown storm. It was windy, snowy, cold--all the makings of winter. So I think I can now officially say that winter is here.

(Pictures taken from my mom's house a couple hours ago.)



1 comments:

pambelina said...

It was 70 here today. I hate snow and I don't want to move back to snow. Good thing you're there or maybe I wouldn't move back at all!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com