Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Courtside Photo Shoot

My mom, sister, and cousin are Jazz season ticket holders. Along with getting to attend all home games (and becoming quite obsessed...in a good way) there's a multitude of other perks only available to the season ticket holder. Tonight it was getting to take pictures in the empty arena (the Jazz were away in Dallas losing their second straight) with life-size player cardboard cutouts.

We brought along the grandkids, and they had tons of fun just running around the court and playing with the empty chairs. How often will they get to do that?! Very cool. Heck, I was even slightly in awe of being in the middle of the Jazz court. Granted, it was empty, but still a cool experience.

So here's a few pics from the night. I didn't have my camera that night (of all the time to forget it) so thanks to Phaedra for letting me use hers; my mom and sister are unfortunately slightly camera-picture-transferring-to-computer-to-email-to-people deficient.



Aren't they adorable in their Jazz jerseys, posin' with the ball. They're such cheeseballs, especially Moses. He would pose and say cheese with every photo taken.

And I just couldn't resist posing myself...

1 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun!!! I love it!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com