Monday, November 2, 2009

Returning to New York

Not me (for now) but the Phillies! They came back after losing last night to win 8-7 and keep their hopes alive for back-to-back World Series Championships. I am not a baseball fan by any stretch, but when it gets to be the World Series it can be kind of fun to watch. Plus no other team than the Yankees elicit such strong love-hate reactions; I for one hate them. And even though I root for anyone going against them, this year I at least have a soft spot for the Phillies because they've been my dad's team forever. So as the Phillies travel the short distance to New York, I'll remember how much I love New York and how much I hate the Yankees, and hope that the Phillies can pull off something miraculous.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Kyle Korver's team)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com