Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Cat!

Today is my wonderful friend Cat's birthday. Since moving back from New York we have spent a lot of time together and have become even better friends. Cat is amazingly kind and generous, a wonder with a sewing machine, a nurse at Primary Children's, and just one of the best people I know. Whenever I'm in a tough spot she's there to offer any sort of assistance she can, and always reminds me to have perspective and to not worry about the past. Without her I wouldn't have made one of the most important decisions in my life that has brought peace, learning, and understanding.

Tonight we had dinner, cake, ice cream and presents at her parents' home. The Drake's are kind enough to have me over for dinner fairly often, and even remember that I don't like my vegetables cooked and always leave a little out raw for me.

Happy Birthday Cat! You're amazing and I can't imagine my life without you!

2 comments:

pambelina said...

Just think, if it weren't for ASL (and me) you never would have met Cat. And if Cat hadn't dressed up as Mary Poppins I never would have talked to her that first time. It was fate.

catrina_ballerina said...

Thanks JULIE!!! Your blog is cute. Luv ya lots!!!
CAT

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com