Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Este Pizza

Este Pizza, a cute little NYC pizza hamlet in the heart of Sugarhouse. Saturday night my sister and I got pizza from there. It's definitely a place to return to and dine-in--there's a mural of the 1 and A trains on the wall, a collage of metrocards (I still have all my metrocards from my time in New York), and it just has a great NYC vibe. The pizza's also pretty good. For those who like their pizza New York-style, there's also Big Apple Pizza, where we would've gone if there hadn't been an hour and fifteen minute wait. I'm always looking for things here in Salt Lake that will remind me of New York. Maybe that's bad and a bit masochistic, but some days I just miss it so much. This is what a few of my friends in New York had to say about leaving the city that never sleeps, so you don't think I'm the only crazy person who still talks about New York after leaving it.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com