Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Should Be Used for Dessert

And not for main dishes. The pumpkin lasagna was not a hit with my family. My brother looked at it, asked what it was, and when I told him he had a look on his face that no cook wants to see about their dish. One bite was eaten by all before it was abandoned entirely. I tried eating my entire serving but couldn't make it through. With my family, traditional is better; we like meat and my brother called this "some crazy vegetarian's idea." I took pictures, but since I can't find the cord for my camera (or one of my jackets and a pair of pants I just washed--I suspect a ghost) you'll have to take my word for it that it looked good, but just wasn't very good tasting. I think I'll keep my pumpkin for cheesecakes.

1 comments:

pambelina said...

Pumpkin should never be eaten for any reason. It's gro-oss!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com