Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Foliage

As my fellow displaced-New-Yorker friend, Jeff, and I attended a regional conference downtown today, I decided to stay after to take advantage of the fabulous weather and snap some pictures of the trees changing colors. There were leaves all over the sidewalk, and as they crunched beneath my feet I wondered if the day could get any better or peaceful than that.

This is why fall is amazing:




















After I got my color fix, I headed out west to make sugar cookies with my nieces, Ivy and Elliett. They had fun adding ingredients, stirring the dough, cutting out shapes, and decorating. Like the good aunt that I am, I loaded them up with a lot of sugar and sent them on home!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my word!!! I cannot believe HOW BIG those 2 little girls are! My mom used to babysit them when Elliett was only like 8 months old! WOW! And I LOVE your leaves pictures.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com