Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coming Together For a Good Cause

Last night I went with my cousin Phaedra to a high school extravaganza, How the West was ONE. Four of the west's high schools, Hunter, Granger, Cyprus, and Kearns, came together with their choirs, dancers, crazy teachers, and enthusiasm to support and help a family or individual from their school in need of help. It was actually quite amazing, and a great way to put my life in perspective and realize that my life is actually pretty great. I have full use of my body, I am able to work and support myself, I have not fleed a war-torn country, I know where all my family members are, I have a rockin' bus pass. Who would've thought a bunch of high school kids dancing and singing could make such an impact?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com