Saturday, March 28, 2009

One Year Anniversary

March 23rd was the one-year anniversary for my blog. I remember that I started it on a whim, but after awhile I became slightly addicted to it; I would do things just so I could blog about them later. While doing something I would think of the words I would use to describe it when I blogged about it at home later that night. There were even a couple times when I blogged twice in the same day (Check out Dec. 11 & 7, Nov. 5 & 19, Oct. 12, and September 12 & 28)! Since being in Utah again for the past six weeks or so I've been slightly less consistent with it. But that'll all change when I get back to the city in a few weeks. That's right folks--I'm going back to the city! I'm working with the Tribeca Film Festival again and will (probably) be staying in the city afterward. I will need a place to stay....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com