Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ice and Cold

I'm back from my three days on the "frozen" reservoir in Huntsville. It snowed, the sun shone, it was cold, it was warm. The only cool part was that I got to ride a snowmobile to and from set (which was just down a small hill, but nevertheless the funnest part of my day). Today we moved back to Park City and shot at a cemetery and at a little Episcopalian Church. The church was so small that most of the crew had to stand outside. It was a cold day and I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend coming up. Just wanted to let you all know that I didn't fall through the ice, and I'll try to tell you all about Christopher Lloyd being on set today when I have the time. Tomorrow is Daylight Savings after all and I need to prepare for the hour of sleep I'll be losing...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com