Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pink Sky

Driving home from work is my favorite part of the day. Not just because I'm finally leaving the craziness and boringness of set, but because, if it's still light outside (and with Daylight Savings it usually is), I can catch the sun setting behind the mountains. Last night did not disappoint; as I came out of Parley's and rounded the corner, the sky was a magnificent pink color! The entire Salt Lake Valley was bathed in the beautiful pink light and it was breathtaking! I never cease to be amazed and wondered by the colors of the setting sun. If I had had my camera, and wasn't driving, I would've taken a picture to post for you guys so you could see how beautiful it was. You'll just have to take my word for it that it was beautiful. Sometimes I can't believe the wonder of it all, and it makes me feel like a small little part of our big world.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com