Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Set Family

While making Snowmen I saw the people I worked with more than my own family. I spent twelve, thirteen, fifteen hours a day with them, five days a week. They pretty much were my family, complete with annoying/adorable kids, the crazy uncle who makes passes, the crazy uncle who drinks and smokes too much, the aunts with too much time on their hands, and even the fun cousins.


Sunday night we had a dinner with just our production department. It was great to just relax with these people who I truly enjoyed working with.




There was Murphy, our leader. This man is awesome. Then there was Peter, our second-in-command. Jeff, the man who ran the show at base camp. He was cool, not only because he was from Pocatello, but because he had Ray Liotta yell at him over channel one on the radio and didn't even flinch. Rachel, Jason and Michelle, my fellow PAs. We had a lot of good times...

2 comments:

pambelina said...

Who's the guy in the beanie? He's super-cute.

Just Julie said...

That would be Jeff. Unless you mean the guy in the other beanie with the white goatee...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com