Thursday, March 26, 2009

March Sadness

As I write this, Memphis is down by eight points with less than four minutes left. This is not good, as I have them winning the whole enchilada. After the first weekend I was tied for second with two others, and thought my chances were pretty good since I was the only one who had Memphis going all the way. But now, it looks as though I'll be settling for a much lower final position with no possibility of a cash reward. At least it wasn't Gonzaga or Stanford who cost me the dance this year; it seems for several years those two teams had conspired to do me in. So thank you Memphis, for making my March a little more Mad.

P.S. Thanks to Jeff, from whom I stole the title of my post.

1 comments:

jeff said...

I do what I can.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com