Thursday, April 29, 2010

Almost Done

This week is my last week of school. It's been crazy busy. Between quizzes, tests, projects, homework, not to mention the stress at work as well with a co-worker out on vacation and a major project that fell into my lap last week when there was a problem in the lab, it's been quite stressful. Also adding to the stress--looking for a new roommate.

It's all culminated into a stressful week where I felt like I didn't have any time to accomplish anything or to really even breath. But two classes are done, a third could be depending on if I want to do more work and get a better grade, one has a test on Monday, and the last will finish on Tuesday with a big project and powerpoint presentation. Yeah, I'm super stressing about that.

So my blog might be in hibernation until Tuesday night, when I will emerge from my school-induced craziness and enjoy the warm days of summer. Until then, wish me luck.

1 comments:

jeff said...

That must be why there was no new "Lost" this week.

Good luck with all your stuff.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com