Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Premiered!

Yesterday was not only the celebration of my birth twenty-seven years ago (yep, I'm officially a menace to society now), but it also marked my premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival. Remember that film I worked on last year, the one that was shot in the snow and cold of Park City, that marked the beginning of the end of my life in New York City, that gave me a chance to be on the big screen as a nurse. Yep, it's finally out for the masses to see and is getting it's big premiere at Tribeca Film Festival.

I got an e-mail earlier in the week from the movie's producer about it premiering on the 24th, and there was a small part of me (let's be honest, it was a big part of me) that wanted to get plane tickets for the weekend and head on out to the city. How cool would it have been to see the movie I worked on of which I'm an extra in a small scene at the festival I used to work for on my birthday?! Yeah, pretty neat.

My birthday was pretty cool without it, though.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com