Sunday, April 18, 2010

Your Highest Priority

Stake Conference today. A nice change from the normal routine. One thing that never changes from the routine: the iteration that we need to get married. As if all us singles sitting in the chapel and gym need to be reminded of it. But apparently we do. We also need to be told that it should be our highest priority, since the average age of our stake is a shocking 26! Yeah, next week I'll be above-average.

Even though I don't like the idea of making marriage the endpoint and goal of your life like you're playing a game (because you'll still have to live and struggle and wake up and go to school and all that even after you're married) I'll do my part and ask my friends and family if they know of anyone. If he could look like this, that would be great. But I'm not picky. There. Nothing more high priority than putting it on your blog.

P.S. Race-day pictures coming. Even though I found my camera my SDcard isn't correctly working, and once I get that figured out there will be a post with pics of me and kiddies.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com