Friday, April 16, 2010

Random

Hello everyone! Every once in awhile I go through blog droughts. This week seemed so busy, and on Wednesday and Thursday I coulda swore it was Friday. And now it is Friday and I have to go to bed because tomorrow I'm running a 5k. But I wanted to end the drought before it went on for too long. Even though there are tons of things I've wanted to blog about all week--most notably the Jazz game Wednesday night with my sister, cousins, and Ivy--I'm sadly one of those people who if they don't blog about it when it happens it sort of gets forgotten about.

So I'll leave you with this: work is good, car is getting better, school is almost done (at least this semester), I'm not ready for my 5k tomorrow, and I always want chocolate.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Chocolate is my therapy. that and blog-stalking. I think I might have to go get some now. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com