Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Writing is Writing

Since graduating from college, I don't do much writing anymore. Scratch that, I don't do any writing. At least until I started my blog. This is the only sort of writing I do nowadays, and wouldn't ya know it, I suffer from the same writing problems I had while in school. Except then I had actual deadlines to get the writing done. Now, all I have is the draft folder staring at me from my blog list, reminding me that I have lots of things I want to write about, but have trouble finding a way to either start it or get the words to come out the way they are in my head. But, faithful readers, I will still continue to write, if only for the practice for grad school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Advice from an English teacher: just write! Not every post needs to be profound! You don't want to be like some of those achingly contrived blogs describing the life lessons learned from breakfast cereal!!! We just want you to describe "what's goin' on!"

Just Julie said...

Thanks!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com