Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Again

Last night we had Christmas with my nieces and nephew at my mom's house. They could hardly wait for Em and I to get there and then eat something before being able to open their presents. But wait they did, and I think the wait was worth it. They were all super excited about their presents; Mo was having so much fun playing with the helicopters and planes that I got him that he wouldn't take time out to go to the bathroom and almost had an accident in his new dinosaur pjs!

































My brother get them one big gift this year to share: a Wii!! I think at first they weren't quite sure about, and spent the time while my brother set it up playing with their other gifts. I was excited though, and wanted to play it as soon as it was opened. But once it was set up and we started playing, the kids really loved it. We played Golf first and I somehow won. It was fun learning the technique of the hand control and getting the swing just right.


And now Christmas is officially over. Back to the regular world.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com