Monday, December 28, 2009

A Funk

Tonight I feel a bit in a funk. Sometimes everything hits at once, and even though you felt fine all day, a moment comes when you feel like everything is awful. That's what happened when I got home today. What's most gnawing at me and contributing to my funk is the weirdness I feel between me and some of my friends. I somehow have a way of creating controversy, misunderstandings, hurt feelings, weirdness and crying with those closest to me. And even though it's not intentional and inadvertent, it still causes pain to those I care about. It makes me sad to think things might never be the same. Friendships are very important to me and I hate for them to get weird, or worse, end completely. My big mouth and lack of proper communication have created many problems over the years.

So tonight I listen to sad songs and let the sadness run its course. Tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

pambelina said...

I love you no matter what. And let's face it, I'm the only one who matters.

The Alternative Sapien!!... said...

hey I am peter just wanted to tell u, simlar stuff happens to me too! so I no where u r coming from! Be lucky! I think i am gunna enjoy reading your stuff crazy girl.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com