Saturday, May 2, 2009

Of Course

Yesterday morning, even though the sky was gray and overcast, I did not grab my umbrella before leaving. The hourly weather report showed that it would not be raining around 6 when I would be leaving work. I decided to really risk it and take my cotton jacket instead of raincoat. So of course it rained pretty steadily as I walked to the subway, when I stopped for some groceries, and still when I got out of the subway at my stop.

This morning, with the sun already a pretty blue, I grabbed my umbrella and wore my raincoat to work because the hourly weather report said there would be rain off and on all day. It was, of course, a beautiful day, I'm not sure it rained even once, and I was left carrying my umbrella and jacket all afternoon/night as I walked around the city.

I always carry my Metrocard in my pocket. But because it was having tendencies of falling out with my walkie and PTT also in that pocket, yesterday I decided to put it inside the plastic credential that I wear around my neck for the festival. Of course this was the one day I left my credential at work, and didn't realize it til I was already at the subway turnstile.
This was also the day I had, of course, decided to do some walking after work, taking pictures and enjoying the nice weather. I had already walked more than enough looking for some lilacs, and was definitely not going to walk the five avenues back to the theater. And so of course I had to pay for a single ride ticket.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com