Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dream Job

I was watching Jeopardy the other day when Alex asked one of the contestants what his dream job would be. The man replied, "Ninja." Alex seemed taken aback, but the guy said it was a dream job, and it doesn't get more dreamy than being a ninja. So, in the spirit of ninja-man, I declare that my dream job would be Vampire Slayer.

These would be the perks (based on the vampire slayer, Buffy Sommers):
--Scoobies to help me
--get to carry around stakes
--awesome quip and punning power
--amazing strength, agility, and cognitive abilities
--tortured love affair with a brooding vampire
--ability to save the world, numerous times
--leading an adventurous life
--dealing with Dracula
--wielding weapons
--a killer wardrobe
--making my own hours

1 comments:

pambelina said...

Technically you don't get to make your own hours. I mean how often would you get to slay a vampire in the daylight? Nope, it's graveyard shift for you! (pun intended)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com