Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Best Thing

Finding Biscuit has been the best thing to have in my life. I've had her for just three weeks and already I can't imagine life without her. She brightens my day, she makes me happy, she makes me smile. She really is the best cat (just like parents, I'm convinced my cat is the bestest, cutest thing on this world).

Cats sometimes get a bad wrap, perceived as being the opposite of cuddly, loving dogs. Biscuit may not be as cuddly as a dog, but she's just as loving and she loves being petted and rubbed under her chin. The other day she settled on my stomach and purred as I watched Newshour. Every night she sleeps on the corner of my bed. If I wake up in the middle of the night I can hear her breathing deeply and making little cat noises like she's dreaming. And I just love it.

Every night about this time she gets a little rambunctious. I think she's anticipating bedtime coming and wants to get it all out.

She's made it pretty clear, though, that she does not like my dancing or my singing. I don't like her smelly poop or when she misses the littler box completely with her deposits. Although it does beat having to take her out in the elements, morning and night, to do the deed. :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com