Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Les Mis Post

Last weekend my friend let me borrow her copy of Les Miserables in Concert: 25th Anniversary Concert DVD. When we had bad weather one day this week, I thought it would be a perfect excuse to watch it. It was amazing. The music never gets old. The concert was put on in celebration of 25 years since the first production. It's not a play performance, but instead the actors from the. Current productions sing in front of microphones. They do act though; however I thought it a little strange that performers wouldn't look at each other while singing. When the original London cast comes out I honestly got emotional.

Also, the movie is now at the dollar theater here in Topeka. I went to see it and it was still awesome.

And there was this at the Oscars. 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com