Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Alive!

Hello all! You might be wondering if I'm still alive in Salt Lake, or if I froze to death, was hit by a car, attacked by a crazy person on the TRAX, mobbed by angry ticket-buyers or just busy and lazy. It's a combinatin of both the latter for my absence in bloggging recently. While I have access to internet while at work, I don't necessarily have the time. With the festival finally underway and the work required leading up to it, I haven't had all the free time I've usually had while at work. And since moving into Emily's new digs I've been without internet when I get home, when I have all the free time in the world. So here I am, in between helping people get their tickets, turning away people trying to get us to reprint their tickets and managing all the Ticket Agents, finding the time to let you all know that I'm still alive. It's taken me 7 hours to write just this little bit!

There's been a lot of things that I wanted to blog about, but since losing the momentum along with the internet I'm way behind on all those things. So look for one big post before I leave the mountains for the skyscrapers on January 29th.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com