Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Was Mooned!


By the actual moon, of course. Did any of you look up in the sky on Saturday night to behold the total awesomeness and aweness of the biggest full moon in years? I saw it, and boy was it breathtaking! I of course didn't have my camera with my, so could only take a mental picture. It was so large and beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off of it, even when I got on the train. I made sure I sat in a seat that I could look out and see the moon while the train was moving. I just couldn't stop staring at it! I never cease to be awed by the moon and how beautiful it is. I don't know why the moon appears to be bigger, as its actual physical size is obviously not changing, but I do know that it was amazing and I hope you all got to see it.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com