Monday, January 26, 2009

Eleven Movies in Ten Days

For ten days my life has been nothing but movies. It's been all I've talked about, all I've thought about, and been how I spent all my free time. I saw eleven movies in ten days, culminating with the two Best of Fest screenings tonight in Salt Lake. The list of the movies I saw:
--Helen
--Art and Copy
--500 Days of Summer
--I Love You Phillip Morris
--The Messenger
--Cliente (A French Gigolo)
--Five Minutes of Heaven
--Brief Interviews with Hideous Men
--Paper Heart
--Afghan Star
--Push: Based on the Novel by Sapphire

And now it's all over. Sunday we closed the doors and dismantled all the computers and printers. I said goodbye to awesome people that I met and shared this great experience with. Today was my last time with Jodi, Alya and Sommer. I'm so glad that I got to work with such great people and that I truly loved spending my time with them (which is good since I spent more time with them than with my family and friends during the festival). Here's a few pictures of Jodi, Sommer and me having fun with the camera before leaving.


Farewell, Sundance, and thanks for a great time!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com