Saturday, February 9, 2013

Old Foto Friday

When I was my best friend's Maid of Honor for her wedding five and a half years ago, I was in charge of the Bridal Shower. And for years I've been upset with myself because the pictures I took on my digital camera were lost when I got my new laptop.

Since I am moving, I am packing everything I own up and getting rid of things. I came across an old film camera I had that still had film in it. I thought I would get it developed just to see what, if anything, was on the film (did you know that Walmart stopped developing film 3 years ago! And that it cost $12 to get it developed at Walgreens!). Imagine my surprise when I opened up the envelope and was treated to an entire roll of pictures from the Bridal Shower! It was the best moment ever.

Here's one of those photos. This was July 2007, back when my hair was thick and my body was thin (and now my hair is thin and my body is thick!).


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com