Sunday, February 10, 2013

Goodbye with Friends

I'm leaving Salt Lake for Topeka on Wednesday, so I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with my friends that I will be leaving. When you live in the same state as your friends, even if you don't hang out with them regularly, you at least know that you can hang out with them. But when you live out of state, that possibility is taken away. Thankfully there's facebook and email and skype and facetime to stay connected, but it's not quite the same as actual face time.

My Physical Face Time Tour of Goodbyes started on Thursday at Buca di Beppo with my favorite writers and D-named kids. Friday brought Red Rocks with co-workers who became friends. Saturday I traveled to Pocatello to hang with my bestie and see a dear old friend from my first job at Wendy's. I braved the bad roads that night to have Cafe Rio with my old roommates from when I lived in Sugarhouse.

It was an excellent weekend and I love my friends so much!

1 comments:

pambelina said...

I really don't want you to go. If Jenel leaves I'll have no friends! What will I do then?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com