Sunday, January 2, 2011

Whoa! 2011 Already!

It's 2011. A new year means a new (totally awesome) 9AM church meeting time, remembering to put 11 instead of 10 on my checks, reflecting on the year past, and planning for the year ahead.

For me, 2010 was a good year. It was a stepping stone year. I attended classes at SLCC to prepare for graduate school. I became an official employee at Myriad Genetics. I lived with awesome roommates in a cute home in Sugarhouse. It was a year that helped me get on with the grander scheme I have for my life.

2011 is already new and fresh. I have a new one-bedroom apartment. I'm starting a masters program. I feel like I'm making a dent in the grand scheme of my life. I'm excited for the challenges and look forward to bettering myself. I declare 2011 a year of improvement.

Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com