Saturday, October 16, 2010

People Who Know Me

There's something about being around people that know you. People that just get you. There's no one I can think of that gets me more than my sister. Being with her is just comfortable. It's a really great feeling. I thought of this last night when I went over to hang with my sister and she gave me a present because, as she walked past it at Kohl's, she thought of me. Yeah, my sister knows what I like, what I don't like, what annoys me, what really annoys me, what gets me excited, what makes me smile, what actors I like, what kind of movies I like, what makes me sad, and what is important to me.

Family is important.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

So true. I've had those same thoughts SOO often lately! Family is amazing.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com