Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween I was a flapper. It was a ton of fun wearing fishnet stockings, a feather headband, pearls, and red lipstick. Friday at work tons of people were dressed up, and my co-worker was 1st place in the costume contest for her truly scary zombie makeup and clothing. I basically ate food and walked around for most of the day, and even got to sit in one of our auditoriums and watch the full-length version of Thriller with popcorn to boot! It was quite awesome.

Saturday my sister and I headed up to my cousin's house in Bountiful for their Costume party. This was rather momentous because Emily dressed up, too!! She hates Halloween and everything associated with it. I can't seem to find my camera, but I have pictures to prove that she dressed up. My cousins Phaedra and Marilyn put on an awesome party with prizes, games, food and entertainment. Check out both their accounts of the night to see pictures. Thanks for a fun night!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com