Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let The Games Begin

Tonight was the first Utah Jazz pre-season game. It's good to be back in basketball season again, scopin' out the new players and cheering for the regulars. The off-season saw some major departures, most notably Boozer (who I miss), Korver (who my sister and cousin miss), and Wes Matthews (who lots of fans miss). We got some great players in exchange, though, like Jefferson and Gordon Hayward (who is only 20! and who I hope endears himself to me so I can give him the nickname Gordie H), and it was great to see them in action tonight with Deron, Kirilenko, and Millsap. I think it's going to be a good season.

On a side note, I have my new crush for the season: Rudy Fernandez of the Portland Trailblazers. As soon as I saw him on court, it was obvious he would catch my attention with his beard and curly hair. Apparently I'm not the only who thinks he's cute, but I think I can control myself to not do what this lady did.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooh! He's CUTE! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com