Monday, February 8, 2010

My Favorite Super Bowl Ad

While I thought a lot of the ads were lame (especially anything to do with GoDaddy or ETrade, those babies are creepy), although to be fair I'm not really their target audience--I'm a girl and I don't drink beer, there were some I really liked. This one about the Eco-Police was my favorite.



And the one with Brett Favre winning MVP in 2010, classically hilarious. Good to know the guy can poke fun at himself. Also loved Denny's and their scared chickens, and the Career Builder one with the guy who worked at a place that took Casual Friday a bit too far.

And even though I was originally cheering for the Colts, I was glad to see the Saints win. Especially when quarterback MVP Drew Brees was holding his little boy and giving him kisses. Congrats to New Orleans.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com