Sunday, February 21, 2010

Frustrated and Discouraged

I have three tests this week. It really sucks. Especially because with the Olympics going on, there's not a whole lot I want to do other than plop myself in front of the tv and watch the competition. This isn't exactly the best thing to do when I have three tests to be studying for.

And so I feel frustrated with school and the time it sucks up. I can't just come home from work and do whatever. I always feel like there's some thing I should be doing for school--reading, studying, practicing, remembering. But I feel resentful of the time it consumes and the effect it has on my life. I miss those two carefree years where I had no school and no obligations.

My attempts at buying a car have been discouraging to the point where I've almost given up hope.

I know that in the end it'll be worth it, because the time is going to pass no matter what and I might as well have a degree when the year is up. So I should really just buck up and do it and stop complaining about it.

1 comments:

catrina_ballerina said...

Did you take your tests yet? Good luck!!! Luv ya lots!!!
CAT

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com