Friday, February 26, 2010

Buck Up

I realized that a couple of my last posts were awfully dreadful affairs. I did not intend for this, or for people to think that I'm not happy (or that I did not very much enjoy The Book Thief and that my tears were for the book and not because I myself was sad)or always so glum.

Truth be told, my life is actually quite good and I should let you all know that I'm thankful for what I have. I'm thankful that I can actually go to school, that I have the opportunity to learn and make my life better. I have a great family that puts up with my no-car situation by taking me to and from school and numerous other places. They love me no matter what, and I love them right back. Right now my brother is on his way over to take me to some car lots to check out some cars, of which I am also thankful for.

I have really exceptional friends that I would do anything for. I have a new ward that is very welcoming and friendly. I love where I live and the people I live with. I have a job and can pay my bills.

I can't believe I was even complaining that I had to do school work instead of being able to watch the Olympics. I have friends and family that have had to deal with lost jobs, miscarriages, loved ones across the country (or globe), sickness, and death, and I'm complaining about not being able to watch tv. I guess sometimes we have to feel frustrated, discouraged, and a little down so we can remember all the things we really have.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com