Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Music in the Park

Brigham Young Historic Park in downtown Salt Lake puts on free concerts during the summer. When the weather's nice like it has been all week, there's nothing better than going to a park, sitting on a blanket, and listening to some music. Tonight the music was Show tunes, and even though I'm by no means a musical or Broadway buff, I enjoyed just being there with my sister and Cat.



Some classic tunes were sang, such as "One Day More," from Les Miserables and "Defying Gravity," from Wicked. Those were pretty much the only two I knew. It was such a beautiful night, and being there reminded me of going to Central Park and listening to the New York Philharmonic last summer. If you check it out, I'm wearing the same shirt. Oh New York, how I miss you.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com