Friday, June 12, 2009

Swimming

It's been raining all week. But today was sunny and beautiful and hot. And what's a perfect thing to do when it's sunny and hot? Well, swimming of course. My sister has a swimming pool in her condo complex and I told the grandkids that over the course of the summer we'd have to check it out. They of course wanted to do it the very first weekend they got out of school. Luckily, as mentioned before, the weather cooperated and we were able to get wet.

Elliett and Moses are both little and too afraid to really get into the water. Neither would jump from the ledge into my arms. They would venture out with me, though, as long as I promised to not let go. I'm not normally a big water person, but I actually had a good time. It was fun swimming with Mo and Elliett and trying to get them to be more daring. Ivy loved jumping into the pool, and near the end was perfecting her cannonball. I was just glad that the swimming suit I haven't worn since going to Hawaii three year ago still fit...for the most part.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we living parallel lives?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com