Saturday, June 20, 2009

If it's broke, don't fix it

I think I might have seriously broke my pinkie toe. As evidenced by the pictures, the bruising has gotten worse. Thankfully it's not throbbing with pain--it only hurts if I put any sort of pressure on it; good thing it's just my pinkie toe! Think I could live without it? Since I can't bend it I might have to realize that I will only have one working and functional pinkie toe from here on out. If I had to choose a body part that comes in pairs to have only one part working, I could do a lot worse than my pinkie toe. Only one working eye? Only one lung that works? One arm and the other a stub? One ear while the other is a big gaping hole on the side of my head? Yeah, it could be a lot worse.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com